Robot Coupe Dealer Request for Return Authorization
The process to obtain a return authorization (RMA) begins with the completion of this form by the dealer that sold the parts/equipment. Then the dealer will email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax the form to 601-898-9134. Your request will be reviewed and upon approval a RMA will be issued. (This form is NOT your return authorization.)
Terms and conditions
- All returns are subject to 20% restock fee. Customer is responsible for all shipping arrangements and charges.
- All items accepted for restock must be in new, unused, and clean condition in original packaging. Credit will not be given for items damaged, used, or missing from an authorized return.
- Dealer is responsible for any items damaged during shipping to Robot Coupe.
- Items returned must be complete as ordered credit will be reduced for any parts or accessories shipped to the customer that are not returned to Robot Coupe.
- Credit amount issued will be reduced for all missing parts and repairs needed to restore machine to new condition.
Download Request for Return Authorization form